Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Charleston Airport

I am sitting in the Charleston Airport terminal waiting to board my flight to Atlanta.  It’s finally sinking in that I’m leaving.  I have been so busy with my internship and work, not to mention trying to make the most of my final days/weeks in Charleston that I haven’t even had time to get excited about this wonderful journey I am about to embark on.  But now that I’ve gotten through security and the only thing I have to wait on is boarding the plane I can think about the next two months ahead of me and I’m so stoked! I’m also a little anxious, and definitely nervous that I’ve packed wayyyyy too much (as always).

Time to board… this is really happening! I will really miss all my friends and family but I’m looking forward to the new friends I am going to make and exploring new cities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment